friday i'm in laugh!

well this friday.. i met this someone with yellow t-shirt.. and confused what are we going to do? well.. i was waiting this yellow t-shirt at coffee bean,she said the traffic is quite awfull... i took my laptop with me. so i can go online, and then i said hello to my friend in the messenger. my friend said she's eating at sushi tei upstairs...wow.. we are in one building. and then my friend decided to meet me. and she want me to introduce the yellow t-shirt later.. haha.. well then the yellow t-shirt came. and then i introduce my friend to her.. my friend then join back to her friends. and then the confuse feelings is back.. well.. we walk,, and little unimportant chit chat as always. :-).. and then i decide to take her to HeyFolks! and the Lomoshop. it's quite fun.. i meet some friends and introduce the yellow t-shirt again.. and i hope next time the yellow t-shirt will introduce me to her friends.. yellow t-shirt need to go back home because one of her friend will have a birthday party, yep,, it's quite journey to the west.. and it's traffic!... bah!...... well.. but i still had a reason to smile and laugh,,, hahaha,,,

the traffic

yeah i made it to take her home.. well i've got another thing to is going to the trip kemang... and than i faced another traffic... it's very "Pe eR".... hahahhaha.. well i made it to kemang in one hour.. i wanted to watch zeke and the popo... play the beatles at the trip... the gig called a trip to the star.. with d'zeek as radiohead, and zeke and the popo as the beatles, when i arrived, the gig haven't start yet... i'm really hungry,, the i eat at the warteg across the trip... hahahah... i'll take my "bandung" mental to jakarta.. eat at warteg!....


the trip


the warteg

after that.. i get inside the trip.. i meet one of my old friend. she is drinking a glass of beer... yeah.. beer... it's a free beer gig.... i've got one for me.. hahaha.. the gig is about to start.. and it's d'zeek play radiohead songs... it's really crowded here.. the place is so small... my band mate came and we both feel uncomfortable.. because it is hot.. and we can't see any clear view from the back.. so we decided to go out... and just talking.. haha.. we skip zeke and the popo.. it's pity.. it's already eleven o clock i need to head back home. and i'm really tired because of the traffic is already killed my vitality.. hahaha.. and back to my room.. sleep sleep and sleep... zzzzz...

cheer a beer.. haha
-krautmilk

Comments

Popular Posts