when it comes to.. family

happy family, it is everyone's dream.
my family was so happy, when i was a little
everything seems fine.

and i don't know since when don't have any quality family time
since my dad going away for his duty works in another cities
kupang, magelang, surabaya, bandung, and then he's back to jakarta
and then retired

the condition that time was my sister gone to college in bandung
so when somebody's back somebody's gone
we never been complete.
my brother still keep his head home.

and then when my sister completed his degree,
i got myself in college in the same city she did
and then she continued to work in singapore

my family keep separated.
me in bandung
she's in singapore
my brother dad and mom in jakarta.

and then somethings happened so my sister can't continue her job in there
she's back to jakarta, and i still attend my college in bandung
well, still not complete

so i'm getting used to be "not having my family time and that's fine"
and then i find it's alright, now i grow up.
i know what i love to do,
but i don't know.

i couldn't share what i love to them..
i got a very different view,
different way of thoughts,
and then,

is just like culture shock when
mom tried to make a "quality time"
i'm not ready, i was so prepared to do thing i like
and i take these things seriously.

i don't know if it is bad,
i don't know which is the priority
i love both my family, and my works
but don't know how to spend the time...

Comments

Popular Posts