Dream Journal 28 May 2011 : The Snow Storm and The Hotel


the dream that i had that time, is about my family vacation to a snowy mountain, and as i remember the house/hotel where we stayed was called "Endoji house" , i don't know what that mean,it was written in the latin alphabets,and sounds like a japanese, and so i think i was in japan. we arrived after we magically survive through the snow storm.

i was in a van, and than i met my junior highschool friends. it's been a long time i never seen them (in the real life). but the hotel was okay, my family told me to join and share the room with my friends, and yes girls and boys in one room, and i my friend, she's a girl, was doing some air drumming. imitating a song from Twin Shadow. (to me it's weird). and then i'm off to the bathroom, and heard someone was playing the guitar. from the bathroom i could see the children was making a snowman.

Comments

Popular Posts