i'm not trying to darken up the day

i was dead.. and it is for real...
i was killed.. don't really know how's it feel
i was trying to dig out from this so called grave..
i wanted to see the sunlight that i recognize..

it was cloudy.. and it is pretty..
but it turn black.. and it's getting dark..
i'm not trying to darken up the day
but i'll try to lighten up myself

who?why ? when?
herald?wrong answers?since the last two years?
now i'm screwed enough.. well it's more than enough
all those things and all these things...

the sky is older
and i'm getting older
the clouds are immortal
and it makes me mental

crying is useless
screaming is pain
alone is not a fine answer
hang out could hang myself out

lying is fun
loving is great
hate is natural
happy is a gift

experiencing an experimental reason
for the society's sake
i would care...while other people glare
destruction i've made from my own instruction

feel free...
feel glee...
get inside a train
and share your pain

and please.... shut me down..
you could defrag me as you wanted.
clear all my false move
hope what i do is not just a goof

Comments

Popular Posts