Coffee Crush

It was thursday morning, i woke up a bit late. The clock on my mobile phone showed 8:30 in the morning. While i supposed to have a short meeting with my co-workers at the office. I hesitated to get out from my blanket, then I informed my friend that i'll be late via text message. Stereolab's "you used to call me sadness" was playing on my computer. (I leave my computer on to play music almost every night.) I remember that i fell asleep while reading a book that i recently bought. It was murakami's. it filled with a box of well written words that could distract me brilliantly , away from my troubled mind.

It was a good morning ,actually. I could smell the sunshine through my window.

Half an hour later, i decided to go out from my room, meet my parents, have a simple breakkie. Instant Noodle, and a mixed Juice, the juice tasted quite similar but slightly better than the taste of puke. 
I took a shower, than i looked at the mirror, i tried to grow facial hair. But there's no sign of that if it's going to be the hipster beard. Thought i should take care of it later.

I choose one of my favorite grey shirt. So i look more ordinary than ever.

I drove my car,  traffic was so dull.  i lighted my cigarette and it tasted like shit.  I looked out the window, seeing all the automation robots called humans riding their bikes.

10:05 i arrived at my office. Still a bit sleepy.I looked around to find something to boost my mood, coffee. That time when  i saw a girl. She held her cup of coffee gently.  She was smiling at me, expressing a little happiness on her lips, and also sadness in her eyes.  I fell in love. 

Comments

Popular Posts