simple examples of boredom EP... no!

well yeah, i decided to upload my works, i did some bedroom recordings save me from the boredom, so well, maybe you know that, how i fell in love with music that much, and how much i try to learn it more, in every way, well you can say "genre". i'm quite open my ears to listen to every kind of music, from the hard to chill, from head banging or hip dancing. all of them, every music has its beauty, i try to mix them all. and then in the end, i'll put my personal touch in it.



to download ep click here

well this ep is about, what i think of what i felt.

1. intro,
as its name, it's an introduction,

2. after me, after you, after life
it's about how i think about why am i live, and what am i after, is there anyone coming after me? or you that i look after?.. and are we keep look after each other in the after life?

3.right eye talks left eye kisses
it's about a conversation between a boy and a girl, and it is how the boy feels.
and you know, brain controls every move we do. and so do eyes. well while my right sight when i see her, is thinking about to talk, and then my left sight thinking about a kiss. in a creative way :p.

4.magnify me mind
this song is about, well when we meet each other, and suddenly we had this person we met in our own mind, there was something i thought that we left our small parts in everybody's mind, and i just thought that's why everybody feels incomplete. we give and receive, and we exchange our parts. and quoted from placebo's song "every me every you" well i think everyone i already met, has a little part of me. and i have a little part of you guys.

enough words for me, and enjoy my works cheers

Comments

Popular Posts